Confined Space Training
- Dates: October 26
- Time: 7:30am - 3:30pm
This Confined Spaces Training Course will guide you through all aspects of working in a Confined Space.
After completion of this course, you will understand:
· What is a Confined Space?
· How to Safely Enter a Confined Space
· Worker and Employer Responsibilities
· Hazard Recognition and Prevention
· Safe Work and Rescue Procedures
Please note, this course includes catered lunch. Please notify us if you have any food allergies and we will accommodate. Thank you.
If you have any questions, or would like further information, please contact Michelle at email@example.com or 778-265-5005.