Fire Watch Training
- Dates: October 27
- Time: 7:30am - 3:30pm
This Fire Watch training program is approximately eight hours in duration and includes an instructor-led presentation, review exercises, class discussion, written knowledge test and practical exam.
Upon successful completion of the Fire Watch training program, you will be knowledgeable and/or demonstrate proficiency in:
- Legislation & standards pertaining to fire hazards
- Fire Watch planning
- Types of Extinguishers, Agents, and Classification
- Types of Fires, Classifications, and Behaviours
- Operation of Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Watch Duties and Responsibilities
Please note, this course includes catered lunch. Please notify us if you have any food allergies and we will accommodate. Thank you.
If you have any questions, or would like further information, please contact Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org or 778-265-5005.