Preparing to be a Great Supervisor
- Dates: October 11
- Time: 8:30am - 3:30pm
You think you might want to become a supervisor, but you’re not quite sure what the job will really be like and if you are ready for this next step on your career path. Before you decide, join us for this workshop where you’ll gain some knowledge and skills about the supervisory role. Then, if you decide this is the work you would like to do, you be able to start supervising with the confidence that you are leading people in the most effective manner.
Join us for this highly interactive workshop where you’ll learn how to:
- Provide instructions so others can confidently do what’s required
- Lead and coach according to the needs of each individual employee
- Get employees working well together; cooperating and collaborating to get the job done
- Handle requests from your boss, and get the job done—even when your employees protest!
- Motivate and inspire the employees to create great results
Please note, this course includes catered lunch. Please notify us if you have any food allergies and we will accommodate. Thank you.
If you have any questions, or would like further information, please contact Michelle at TraoreM@camosun.ca or 250-580-8736.
8:00am - 4:00pm August 10, 2017
8:00am - 4:00pm August 16, 2017
8:30am - 4:30pm August 16, 2017